citifari - New York by Night photo tour
New York, NY
Citifari New York by night photo tour includes the UN Headquarters, 42nd street, Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler building, the Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall.
A tripod is required for this tour.
Citifari tour starts at the corner of 43rd st. and 2nd av. next to Goodburger restaurant, look for your photographer guide, he is the one wearing the white citifari hoodie.
- bring your best camera, a tripod (unless you are renting one), a remote control, a couple of lenses if you have (a standard zoom should be enough but you might want to be able to play a bit),
- remember to charge your battery and have a memory card that will allow for some 100 shots (~ 10 shots per spot),
- wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes according to the weather,
- most of the tour occurs outside, remember nights are colder than days, bring gloves, a warm coat and shoes and a hat for colder days,
- bring some refreshments / snacks
- as it is customary in the US, if you like your tour, please tip your photographer guide accordingly
The tour lasts between 2-1/2 hour and 3 hours and will end close to Grand Central Terminal or Radio City Hall depending on timing.
We look forward to citifaring with you.
- citifari team
learn more at www.citifari.com - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
43rd st. and 2nd av.
800 2nd Ave
(43rd st next to Goodburger restaurant)
Join citifari's (www.citifari.com) professional New York City photographers for a compact and exclusive 2-1/2 hour tour. Our guides have diligently scouted the most unique vantage points for many of the city's famous landmarks - all for your benefit. During the citifari walking tour, they share with you these privileged corners of NYC along with various, must-have, techniques so you can shoot your own stunning photographs.
Your guide will direct you to the most appropriate location for each picture and then helps you:
decide on the right subject with the right lens,
choose the best angle and composition,
think about creative new ways to best use your camera's hidden settings.
You only need to bring your best camera and walking shoes.
Please contact us for more information.